Foundation Training Review
Let us analyse your recent and long-term training. See what’s holding you back & how to improve.
If you're not ready for monthly coaching but want some professional input into your training, our training review is the next best way to get expert advice on your training and data. With a coach's critical eye and the best analytical tools available we can give you valuable insights.
Here are just some of the things we can show you
By analysing your short and long-term training history we can give you insights into how you are training over the months and years. It can give indications as to whether you are training correctly or are at-risk of over-training.
A key aspect to effective training is the right balance of low, medium and high intensity workouts.
By studying how much time you spend at different intensities we can guide you on what might need changing.
In order to cope with the physical demands of prolonged high intensity training, a good aerobic fitness is required. Many self-coached athletes lack sufficient endurance fitness to support their ambitions. We can review your data and suggest if you have the balance right.
Here's how it works
- Complete a form so we can fully understand your training and lifestyle
- We will schedule a 30-minute call with you to discuss what you want the focus of the review to be.
- We will spend 1.5 hours researching your data, past and present and summarise the findings and suggestions in a report.
- We will schedule a 1-hour live review of the report via telephone or Zoom. There we will review your data with you, answer your questions, and provide training suggestions.
- After the meeting we will send you a copy of the report for your records.
Consultation from £60
NOTE: 3 months of training data with a heart rate monitor is required
Get in Touch
Whether your event is a Sportive, Gran Fondo, Triathlon, Time trial, Hill Climb, Road or Cyclo-cross race, get in touch now and start on the path to achievement.
Based in scenic North Yorkshire Russell Gordon is a qualified Level 3 British Cycling Coach, bike-fitter and experienced competitive rider, who is an expert in all aspects of the sport.
If you would like advice or want to talk about any of our packages please get in touch for a FREE consultation